Government Export Restriction(s):
- This item may be regulated for export by the U.S. Department of State or the U.S. Department of Commerce. Please see our Export Policy prior to placing your order.
- By adding to cart, I understand and agree to the Domestic Compliance Policy and certify that I will comply with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
The FAB Defense Gen-2 QR Vertical Pivoting Integrated Adjustable Bipod Foregrip is a fully functional bipod designed for precision shooting, built into a vertical foregrip. These AR15 Vertical Foregrips from FAB Defense are engineered for designated marksmen and those operating in urban settings who need to transition from close fighting to precision shooting quickly and efficiently. The FAB Defense Bipod Tactical Gen-II Weapon Foregrip allows the rifle to rotate approximately 45 degrees left or right of the center for easy target switching or moving target tracking. Features a quick-release mounting system and is made with an aviation grade aluminum, steel, and Mil-Spec reinforced polymer for incredible durability. The FAB Defense Tactical Bipod Weapon Grip is a second generation T-POD with improved operation that has a single thumb button that quickly releases the bipod legs.The TPOD G2 FA presents a 3 in 1 solution: Foregrip, 1'' Flashlight Holder and a fully functional bipod all in one.
- Legs length can be independently adjusted for uneven terrain
- Transforms from Foregrip to fully functional bipod by the push of a button
- Non Slip & Sweat, Ventilated Design
- Tailcap thumb activated push on/off button allow easy signal operation
- Secured with dual quick-release wingnuts
- Aviation-grade aluminum, steel, and reinforced polymer composite
- Securely holds any 1’’ Tailcap activated tactical light
- Tested to Withstand up to 250 lbs./115kg. When Mounted
- All firearms with an underside 1913 MIL-STD picatinny rail.
- Requires a minimum of 6 slots / 6.5 cm rail.